Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New Blog, New Objectives.

Hello and welcome to Web of Thoughts, my new blog for 2009 and possibly beyond.

For those you who followed my last blog, System.out.println("Ponders");, I have got rid of it, and this new one shall be different* (*read: sane).

This blog serves two purposes:

1: A mini review site of movie, games, albums, stuff etc that I encounter. This will hopefully be done in a funny style and may well help me with my fledgling stand up comedy career.

2: And also to establish my goals for the year, and to provide written evidence of them so people can bug me about them so I try to accomplish them.


So here's to 2009, what will hopefully be a productive year!:)

2 comments:

  1. Where are the 2009 resolutions!

    This is Mr. Always Hiding ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tap-dancing crickets, work at college?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete