Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions for 2010.

Firstly here's what I said at the beginning of 2009 and how I did:

Resolutions.

1. Become more committed and determined to projects. - Seems grammatically incorrect but anyway, I guess so. Start doing comedy and it's the only thing I've been passionate about.

2. Start to do some actual work at college. - I started busting my ass towards the end of semester two and got my GPA up but then semester one of 3rd year has been a disaster.
3. Get a job. - No, I did try but to no avail, but I guess if this comedy thing works out this might actually be achieved.

Plans
1. To buy, build and maintain my own domain name and site. - Yups!

2. Save enough money to buy an Eee PC. - Got a Samsung netbook for Christmas.
3. Clear out my room, get a new desk and wardrobe. - Eh, about that...
4. Set up an office style set-up, which instead will be used for gaming, Internet and designing. - Not as permanent a set up as I would have liked.

Now for my resolutions for 2010;

Resolutions.
  1. Be happier.
  2. Write and gig; Try to write new material all the time and get as many gigs wherever I can.
  3. Again, put a real effort in at college and not waste the opportunity I'm lucky enough to have.
Plans
  1. Make my mind up about college; decide whether to continue into 4Th year to get an honours degree and then decide about where I want to do my final year.
  2. Try to do more modeling of any type. Even though I get really nervous, it's always something I enjoy once its over and gone well.
  3. Tattoos! I want to get at least two, one in the next few weeks and one around my birthday

Much like last year, a litte methaphorical kick up the arse from time to time would be greatly appreciated, friends.

3 comments:

  1. Did you call 1999 One thousand, nine hundred, and ninety-nine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must apologize, I got it the wrong way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you call 2000 "twenty, zero"? :p

    ReplyDelete