Friday, January 1, 2010

The Last Decade.

The last decade was very important for me, probably more so than any other decade in my life, for the following reasons;

  • Finished primary school.
  • Started secondary school.
  • Puberty happened. (Some would argue it's ongoing)
  • Made some amazing friends I know I'll have for life.
  • Discovered the world of music, something that has shaped who I am.
  • Finding the wonders of the internet.
  • Became somewhat social.
  • Did the Leaving Cert. and finished secondary school.
  • Love of comics reignited.
  • Fell in love with movies.
  • First job, working with the HSE.
  • Moved to Dublin to study in UCD.
  • Developed some confidence.
  • Started doing stand up comedy, the first activity I've ever felt passionate for.
  • I turned 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19; each being a stand out age for their own reason.
  • Visited France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Italy and England.

No comments:

Post a Comment