Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Spirit of Christmas is dead?

I was walking home from getting a late bite to eat with my friend Conor earlier on tonight when I notice two ladies crossing the road to my side. As I walk down the road one of the two ladies shouts to a passing car,
"Are you looking, love?"
Now, I must say that I didn't immediately think that they were hookers when I saw them for the simple reason that I didn't think they came in pairs (or should that be pretend to come?). I must say that Conor lives in a very nice and posh part of Dublin, it just happens to be a preferred spot for those on the game.
Back to me walking down the road! I pass the two women and the following conversation happened;
Hooker : "How're you tonight dear?"
Me : "I'm pretty good, and yourselves?"
Hooker : "Are you looking for some business?"
Me : "I'm afraid I'm not. Sorry!"
Hooker :"That's all alright. Take care love!"
Me : "Same to you. Have a nice night."
Hooker : "You too!"
So as you can see it was all very pleasant and polite, as all refused sexual transactions should be. However, I remembered Conor pointing out two GardaĆ­ just before we got to his place. I call back to the prostitutes.
Me : "Eh, excuse me, sorry!"
Hooker : "Yeah?"
Me : "There are two GardaĆ­ around that corner just so you know."
Hooker : "Aww, thanks very much love, that was very kind of you."
And with that they crossed back over the road and headed off into the snowy night as I continued home content in the knowledge I kept someone from spending Christmas in a jail cell. We can only imagine the fun, magical and mysterious adventure they're on right now.

Like this, only sluttier.


Although it's probably a safe bet to assume that it involves some chap's bell end tickling their tonsils.
People say the spirit of Christmas is dead; not on my watch it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment