Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wish Me Luck.

While I should probably announce this on the actually <419 site, I get more traffic here so it seemed like the best option.

I've decided to write a <419 book. Well more "illustrate" a <419 book. I'm using inverted commas as I hardly consider myself as an illustrater or even a semi-competent drawer. Anyhoo, I've not 100% decided upon a title or theme of the book but for the moment it will be called "50 Ways To Break Up With Your Partner (Without Them Knowing)"

With exams and projects, it'd be unrealistic of me to thing I'll get this started in the next 3-4 weeks but while I'm off for a month after Christmas I will be hopefully hammering my way through like a coked up blacksmith.

1 comment:

  1. I once wrote, illustrated and bound an 8 page book calld "Vera the Tooth-Fairy" I was 9, it was the most rewarding experiences of my life at the time..... I recently found it in the attic, its so funny to look at now!
    Good Luck SpiderDavey!
    Jenny (Cavan)

    ReplyDelete