Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Teh Internetz knows my name lulz

Popped on to Youtube just there to see how many views my UCD Life videos had gotten so far. As I typed in my name Youtube suggest 'David Reilly Stand Up'. Needless to say I find this pretty deadly! :D


So then I decided to see if Google would be the same, seeing as they own Youtube. The results were a little weird and lead me to think I either have some sort of super secret, super large following somewhere, perhaps a cult deep in South America, or else I need a new stage name as there are far too many comedians going by David Reilly.


I know that near 99% of those 51000 results no doubt have nothing to do with me, but to all those who have acknowledged my online presence by following me on Twitter, Youtube or here, I offer you my most sincerest thanks and gratitude.

1 comment: