Monday, November 23, 2009

IKea-d you'd not, swedish furniture stores rock!

I recently went to the Republic of Ireland's first IKEA store out in the beautiful Dublin suburb of Ballymun*

*More hyperbole than has every been used ever before.

Long story short, I love IKEA. Rather than talk about the furniture et al, which is the same the world over, I'd like to thank the staff.

For what?

For not giving a fuck about what we did!

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you a picture of all the free pencils I took in the 2-3 hour time period I was there.



The above is exactly 140 pencils and 3 pens!

"KNACKER!" I hear you yell, but I've two very solid defences.

1.) When in Rome! (or Ballymun rather)
2.) I'm from Cavan, when we see free shit we take as much of it as possible.

There, two defences that would hold up in any court in the land!


Oh, yeah I bought a table too. Thought you'd like to know.

2 comments:

  1. How's Dave holding up? I hope you're been treating him (it? her?) well. ...PENCILS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in a 3rd year graduate fair nd dey gave me a bag as i walked in, bad idea but at least im sorted 4 college well 4 pens nd hightlighters really :P

    ReplyDelete