Friday, July 30, 2010

Stairway to what now?!

TNA recently announced that Rob Van Dam and Abyss would compete in a "Stairway To Janice" match.

I know now that "Janice" is Abyss's plank with nails in it but regardless I did have a go at making the poster for that week's episode of Impact based on my initial thoughts.

I may have taken it a tad too literal.


Anyway, TNA marketing division, call me!


(For readers who aren't wrestling fans, I promise the next post will be about something other than wrasslin')


2 comments:

  1. In case you're joking... Janice is Abyss' "girl". She's a plank of wood with nails sticking out of it.

    So, a ladder match with Janice hung above the ring no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Moppy 2.0? I only read the spoilers and haven't actually seen any TNA programming in months.

    ReplyDelete