Friday, October 23, 2009

Green Man

For fans of the TV show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" you will no doubt know and love Green Man. For those who aren't aware of the show, Green Man is the alter ego of bar janitor Charlie. He has a tendency to pop up at the most random moments and is one of my favourite characters on television. So I thought for Halloween I'd buy myself a green morph suit and dress up as him. I got my suit in the post today so as soon as I got home I had to try it on!



4 comments:

  1. good gods. You actually got one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda see through.lol


    marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to pick up a cup in town tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suit looks good. Nice work!

    Send some pics over to
    HelloGreenMan.com and be the next Green Man of the Month

    ReplyDelete