Monday, June 8, 2009

Coffee Milkshake!

For those who hate coffee, stop gagging. It's nice!

Ingredients:
-Vanilla Ice Cream
-Coffee (granulated)
-Sugar
-Milk
Not pictured: a cup of hope.


Don't ask me for measurements because I just threw what I felt was the right amount into my smoothie maker.

Steps:

-Claire Richards

Place a good bit of milk in the blending device.
Add two or three spoons of coffee depending on preference.
Blend for a few seconds until the coffee is dissolved and the milk has turned a healthy brown colour

-Faye Tozer

Add 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and one spoon of sugar.


And blend!



Thumbs up indeed!

-Lisa Scott-Lee


At this stage I did a test. It was a bit runny. So...
MORE ICE CREAM
For some reason I felt the need to add more coffee and sugar. Absolutely no need as it tasted fine.
Then blend!
It was a bit thick this time, so I added a drop of milk and then blend for 4-5 seconds.

-Lee Latchford-Evans


Serve in a large Oxegen cup.
Sprinkle some Flake on the top of it.
And there you have it. Done. Finito. QED.





-Ian 'H' Watkins

Yeah, well I was never a huge H fan so lets leave him with the cleaning up. :)

Thanks for reading, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment