Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chairman LMAO's Comedy Blah Blah presents "UCD Vs. Trinity"

On April 23rd, myself and a few friends organised a UCD vs. Trinity stand up "competition" at Chairman LMAO's Comedy Blah Blah (the club I run with Jon and Conor)

It was an absolutely fantastic night, and without a doubt my favourite gig that I've ever been a part of. We organised awards to add more fun to the night.

The comedians on the night were:


UCD:
Jon Hozier-Byrne - Most Charming
Kelan Flynn - Best Conor Award
Conor Barry - Kelan Flynn Award
Mairead Connell - Best Comedienne
Me - Tesla Award

TCD:
Conor O'Toole - Other Best Conor Award
Gavin Carberry - Best Glasses
Kevin Lockard - Most Vertical Stand Up
Valerie Lynch - Other Best Comedienne
James Belfast - Best Foreign Act

The night was MCed by my good friend Heber Hanly who also picked up the Heber Hanly Award for Best MC. :)

Below is the video of my set!

No comments:

Post a Comment